"The Rainbow Dragon" Graded Chinese readers are especially compiled for the 3-to-11-year-old Chinese learners at home and abroad. The series encompasses 15 topics from family, food to Chinese culture and includes 225 readers classified into 3 levels of difficulty, thus forming 45 resource packages in accordance with the topics and difficulty. The series can help learners grasp 2000 common Chinese vocabulary so that they can conduct daily conversations in the language smoothly and correctly. They can be used as both textbooks and extracurricular readers.
Primary Chinese Teaching Toolkit - Teacher's Guide
1. Sinolingua Reading Tree Level 8·9.Reading a Chinese Book
2. Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
3. Chinese Made Easy vol.1 - Workbook
4. Chinese Made Easy vol.1 - Textbook
5. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Textbook
6. Chinese Made Easy vol.1 - Character Workbook
7. Integrated Chinese Level 3 - Textbook (Simplified and traditional characters)
8. Chinese in Steps vol.2 - Student Book
9. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Exercise Book
10. Chinese in Steps vol.1 - Student Book
1. Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
2. Integrated Chinese Level 3 - Textbook (Simplified and traditional characters)
3. Easy Steps to Chinese for Kids vol.1A - Textbook
4. After the Accident - Chinese Breeze Graded Reader, Level 2: 500 Word Level
5. Chinese in Steps vol.4 - Student Book
6. Easy Steps to Chinese for Kids vol.1A - Workbook
7. If I Didn't Have You - Chinese Breeze Graded Reader, Level 2: 500 words level
8. GCSE/IGCSE Chinese as a Foreign Language Revision Guide
9. New Silk Road Business Chinese - Advanced vol.1
10. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Textbook
Visit Our Shop
Our bookshop in London
If you are in London, don't miss out on visiting our bookshop! You can browse thousands of books and art supplies over two levels.
the Year of the Ox
the Year of the Ox
Best wishes for a festive holiday season filled with joy, luck, health, and prosperity.
Happy Chinese New Year 2021!