The revised edition, with new design and content, is a textbook tailormade for beginners of Mandarin Chinese to develop business links or doing business with China. The characteristics are:
- Text and vocabulary are given in Pinyin Romanization with characters throughout
- Each topic focuses on language for a specific business situation or context
- Grammar and language points are simply explained for practical and easy use
- Key cultural information and first hand tips for business people in each situation.
What's new ? Compared to the first edition, the new edition has included 20 of the most relevant and essential topics for conducting business with China.
- Topic 6 for Chinese social media and communications.
- Topic 11 for job application and staff recruitment.
- Topic 17 for digital marketing and multichannel selling.
- Topic 19 for finding sales representatives and Chinese retail network.
- The language level has been modified to be more accessible. By completion, learners could achieve Level A2 of CEFR and Level A of BCT.
- A new unit for Chinese characters has been added to provide good understanding about basic structures and hand-writing rules.
- A brand new workbook with comprehensive exercises and clear business functions will be published by April 2018.