We love appreciating Chinese calligraphy and painting. Why not start learning by yourself? All you need is a brush, some colours, a rice paper and a good beginner guide (they are all available on our website). Here we are recommending you the complete series of Chinese paintings and calligraphy guides. Follow the steps on the books and start by washing your brushes technically, picking your colours and paper, and holding your brush correctly, until you draw and write your first stroke!
Chinese Treasure Chest vol.1 (Simplified characters)
Now introducing the 2nd edition of Chinese Treasure Chest (vol.1), a set of teaching resources full of innovative ideas and exciting activities. Through these fun and meaningful lessons, your students can not only learn Chinese, but also develop an appreciation for Chinese culture. There are hundreds of ready-to-use activities, games, songs, craft projects, attractively illustrated worksheets and teacher-directed activities included in this book. In this edition, many activities have been improved upon, and many new ideas were added. Additional worksheets, projects and songs related to Chinese New Year will engage your students during the most special festival in China. If your students are keen to decorate your classroom, 12 full-colour posters related to Chinese and China can be downloaded from cengagechinese.com.
1. First Step to Chinese Puerh Tea
2. Romance de los Tres Reinos - Biblioteca de clasicos chinos chino-espanol
3. China Connects the World: What Behind the Belt and Road Initiative
4. Autumn in Spring and Other Stories
5. Anecdotal One-Minute Stories
6. A la orilla del agua - Biblioteca de clasicos chinos
7. The Courtesan's Jewel Box
8. Journey to the West - 4 volumes
9. Xi Jinping: The Governance of China II
10. Lu Xun---A Chinese Writer for All Times
1. Mr Men: Chinese New Year
2. Fundamentals of Traditional Chinese Medicine
3. First Step to Chinese Puerh Tea
4. Selected Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen
5. Rehabilitation of Paralysis Due to Apoplexy
6. Illustation of Combination Points
7. Ten Minutes to Master TCM MASSAGE
8. Non-Pharmacotherapies for Diabetes
9. Effective Chinese Recipes
10. Credit Analysis and Commercial Lending
Our bookshop in London
If you are in London, don't miss out on visiting our bookshop! You can browse thousands of books and art supplies over two levels.
Join us at the WenLin Chinese School to celebrate the Year of the Pig on 10 Feb. We will set up a pop-up bookstore to celebrate the Chinese New Year!